Read more about me and different projects I have done at mikedanielsson.com.
Hello there and welcome to my profile page!
I love all fields of game design, but my true passions are system design, level design and scripting. All the possibilities that you have to challenge the players by doing a good level design or system design is so exiting and fun. Scripting is also be very interesting. I compare it to a puzzle that can be solved in many ways. And solving that puzzle in the most efficient way is something I can't get enough of.
- C#. Multiple projects in unity (cube game).
- Lua. Multiple projects in love2d (space arena, wave simulator).
- SourcePawn. Plugins for sourcemod (Half Life 2 scripting).
- Php, css, html, mysql. Web sites with login systems, encoding queues for films and upload functions (dalavision.se, levelexpose.com)...
- Level design. Custom maps for different Counter-Strike games (battle royale mod for CSGO).
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Project management.
- Ubuntu. Backup systems, web servers, video encoding with ffmpeg, automated virus scans with clamdscan, game servers...
In my spare time:
- Playing games.
- Creating websites.
- Scripting games in unity or love2d.
- Creating levels for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Writing songs, singing, playing the guitar.
- Canoeing and exploring new places in nature with friends.
- Walking on my slackline.
- Socializing with friends while playing cards, D&D or different board games.