Highly creative and aspiring animator that wants to enter the game development industry and hopefully bring forth some innovation and infuse a little bit of my crazy creativity into the market. In short; I dream big and fight hard!
Hobbies and passions:
Animation and drawing are the things I hold closest to my heart. I use it as an effective way to express myself and bring joy to others around me. Being that animation is such a big part of my life, I always try to learn more about it by doing some experiments in Maya, Blender or even Flash. You can never do too much animation!
Another hobby of mine is music, so it is very likely that you will find me tinkering with music in some music editor, trying to produce various kinds of electronic music.!LINK - MUSIC SAMPLES!
- Autodesk Maya - Excellent
- Photoshop CS - Excellent
- Unreal Engine 4 - Excellent
- Unreal Engine 3 - Basic
- Macromedia Flash 8 - Excellent
- Adobe Flash Pro. CS - Intermediate
- Mudbox - Basic
- Paint Tool SAI - Basic
- FL Studio - Intermediate
- Audacity - Intermediate
Project 1 (Wild West Heist):
A game about a train robber that wants to loot all the gold he can get his hands on so that he can buy real bullets for his gun...all this in the good old wild west!
What I did:
- Main character rigging and animation (all, except for the jump)
- Main character gun (model)
- Credits screen
- Main menu screen (all, except for train to the right)
- Pause menu
- Options menu (Not in game! See gallery to the right!)
- Splash screen
- Interaction icons
Project 2 (Defence of Yggdrasil):
A game about defending the world tree Yggdrasil with your towers that can be strengthened by the power of the Norse Gods.
What I did:
- Alla character rigging and animations (except for the death animation of; elf, elk and giant, which where made by another artist on the team.)
- All towers rigging and attack animation
- "Nine o' clock" logo
Project 3 (Crimson Dust):
A survival racing game where players/prisoners compete against each other to earn their freedom. While racing, they are chased by a huge drilling machine nicknamed "The Hunter". All this plays out on the beautiful surface of Mars.
What I did:
- All particle FX
- Many of the sound FX
- The model for; radar dish, road signs and the camera
- The "CodeZero" splash screen (Not in game! See gallery to the right!)
Internship (Deadghost Interactive):
I had a six months long internship at Deadghost Interactive. We mostly worked in Unreal Engine 4 on various projects, where my responsibilities where; FX for guns, helping with rigging, animation and rendering. I was also assigned to work with materials and shaders. My main field of work amongst all the things I worked on, were particles and FX.