Ahoy! Welcome to my profile, friend!
Gamer. Storyteller. Designer.
All of these things defines me as the creative individual that I am. I like playing games, but most importantly, I love making them. In the beginning I made mods for my favorite games, but I later realized I wanted to create the games myself.
I enjoy working in all fields of design, but I mainly want to work with content design. This is where my genuine passion lies, as this is what I worked with when I made mods for TES V: Skyrim. Mod I made. A couple of years earlier, I also created content for Minecraft. My Minecraft maps.
When working in teams, I sincerely enjoy building a stable work environment with a good flow, communication and planning that makes the vision clear to the whole team.
When I am not working, I like to:
- Socialize with friends
- Play games
- Indulge in history (documentaries, books, etc)
- Practice writing stories
My proficiencies are:
- Lua. Multiple school projects done in Lua.
- Photoshop. Made illustrations and prototypes for Project 1 (look in gallery section of this page)
- Project Management.
- Autodesk Maya. (basic knowledge)
What I did in previous Projects:
- Level Design (Level layout)
- Narrative (To-Steal List, Background story)
- Quality Assurance (Gameplay testing)
- Documentation (Writing GDD)
- Project Management (Trello, Google Spreadsheets)
- Gameplay Design (Mechanics)
If you have any questions about me, feel free to check out my LinkedIn page or contact me directly!